«Aircraft electrical equipment» for cadets in the specialty 272 «Air transport», educational and professional program «Flight operation of aircraft».
The purpose of the discipline
The purpose of teaching the discipline "Electrical equipment of aircraft" is the formation of cadets' knowledge of the principles of construction of power supply systems and systems of electricity consumers of modern and advanced aircraft, the ability to operate them in accordance with regulatory requirements.
The main tasks of studying the discipline "Electrical equipment of aircraft" are the formation of future specialists a set of knowledge:
- basic principles of construction of power supply systems and other special aircraft systems;
- design, principle of operation and technical characteristics of units of aircraft power supply systems and systems of electricity consumers.
As a result of studying the discipline the student must:
know: purpose, principle of operation, main characteristics of supply systems, distribution, protection of electricity, electrical systems for starting engines, electric heating, fire protection, alarm systems and lighting of aircraft 3, 4 classes.
be able to:
- conduct training, switching on, pre-flight inspection and control over the operation of power supply systems for final aircraft;
- detect and eliminate typical malfunctions of power supply systems of final aircraft in accordance with the requirements of the "Flight Manual";
- operate anti-icing and fire-fighting systems, as well as lighting equipment for exhaust aircraft.
about prospects of development of power supply and other special systems of the aircraft